Ready to Run Diesel
Prices: Ready-to-run* from: £4495 *
batteries not included.
See below for details & add-ons/options:
Featuring predominantly steel construction, with cast polyeurethane detail castings. (No flimsy GRP moulded body
- Supplied Ready to Run (batteries are the only extra needed and we can supply these too if required)
- Out of the box onto the track!
- Laser cut and welded chassis
- Laser cut and fabricated steel body panels with rivet detail, grills and vents etc all added as separate
- Powerful four x 150 watt motors in 5" version.
- The latest MTroniks controller with re-gen braking and deadmans switch as standard.
- Supplied in British Railways green/grey livery as standard.
Options: See downloadable price list for options
- High quality, authentic Class 20 sounds system with powerful 50 watt speaker mounted in speaker enclosure
for better quality sound reproduction, available as an upgrade - please ask for details.
- Headcode discs
- LED directional headcode lamps.
- Choice of liveries (may be a cost increase depending on complexity).
Above: Pair of Railfreight 5" gauge Class 20's complete with a JGA Hopper as a driving
Our original prototype a few years ago at the Midlands
show - several modifications and improvements made since then!
You might also like to look at our Class 17